TA 162 - 18 Senior Social Media Recruiter (Human Resource & Administration)
Location: Central World
- Participate, plan, and implement for social media recruitment strategies aligned to the business manpower plan.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to promotes and drives social media recruitment programs to attract talented candidate
- Responsible for all recruitment and selection process in order to support business and ensure that all vacancies are filled with the right candidates within the timely manner aligned to the KPIs.
- Build talented candidate from various sources e.g. social medias, web board, and ongoing maintaining relationship with the talented candidates.
- Support and prepare the recruitment reports, update progress i.e. recruitment performance and vacancies status, KPIs achievement and related issues to the Head of Talent Acquisition department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in human resources, business administration, or a related area
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated recruiting experience including at least 1 year in fashion retail recruiting.
- Excellent knowledge social media recruitment Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Line, and other social media best practices
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and in formal discussions
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000