TA 142-18 General Manager (Own brands) (Licensed & Own Brand)
Location: Central World
- Build and ownership of own brands strategic vision, merchandise strategy, assortment plan, marketing story development, trade marketing plan, visual merchandising guideline, and , etc.
- Deliver the sales and profit objectives for Own brands
- Set, lead, execute, and drive long term strategic growth plans and detailed own brands go-to-market strategy and process.
- Stock management in-season and off season selling decisions (e.g., markdowns, liquidation)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, business administration, or a related area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand management, sales, marketing function with experience in the retail industry or FMCG.
- Solid understanding around all aspects of the business. Product, Sales and the seasonality of the business.
- Track record and proven success in leading a growing business.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations. Ability to “make a decision” and stand by it.
- Active listening skills and ability to synthesize and interpret information and respond appropriately
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000