TA 141 -18 Senior Brand Manager (G2000 Black) (Import Fashion)
Location: Central World
- Track and analyze brand P&L.
- Develop, execute and monitor the strategic Sales / Marketing and brands plan to ensure double digit sale growth as well as achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Develop new business of brands.
- Develop budget based on detailed forecasts and manage counters and store to operate effectively.
- Analyze industry trends, consumer, competitive landscapes to identify business opportunities.
- Oversee the sales performances, productivities and effective operation.
- Create and work closely with team on marketing / promotion campaign to enhance sale and brand equity.
- Develop each member of the team to build a strong teamwork.
- Establish comprehensive in house training program to further develop selling skills and abilities of Store staffs.
- Plan and control inventory level.
- Report monthly performance in terms of sales, merketing, member, CRM and other target assign with action / improvement plan.
- Genertae monthly management meeting report.
- Bachelor or higher in Marketing or any relate fields
- Direct experience in Brand Management (fashion / retail) is a MUST with over 3-5 years in managerial level.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking and creative
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft office
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000