TA 0 -18 Assistant VM Manager (Watch Station) (Casio & Hardline)
Location: Central World
- Liaising with design, merchandise and marketing teams to create a seasonal plan to include design themes, in store and window displays, product allocation, delivery schedule, install dates, marketing strategy and events.
- Working with design team in understanding the product, its lifestyles and color stories, key item investments and how to translate this on the sales floor.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with merchandise team. To discuss Store sales performance, key product initiatives, best sellers, slow sellers.
- Creating a visual merchandise pack to communicate. (For license brands merchandise guidelines already created by the brand principle)
- Visiting brand locations to coach both the VM team and sales team on how to interpret the visual merchandise guideline and training them in the execution of visual merchandise concepts, expectations and standards.
- Managing all propping and visual aids in both the warehouse and all brand locations, ensuring that all props are listed and catalogued by brand, by location, by picture and are looked after and maintained to a good level when stored away.
- Manage the VM report process ensuring that each location is photographed on completion of all new product installations and refreshes. VM reports to be submitted to the visual merchandise manager for feedback. (For License brands submitted to the brand principle)
- Developing our international business, communicating the Product concepts, VM guidelines and sharing store install pictures.
- What are the requirements? Experience? Edit/add/delete as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- Min. 5 years' experience in sales management of fashion retail business
- At least 2- year experience at a managerial level with ability to run the business unit independently
- High maturity with strong leadership, people management and presentation skills
- Initiative with strong creativity and fashion sense
- Can do attitude, result-oriented, self-initiative, maturity and high integrity
- Strong English proficiency is a must
- Computer literacy with solid analytical skills
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000