TA 143-18 Assistant Demand Planning Manager (Beauty)
Location: Central World
- Control the level of inventory to be aligned with target.
- Monitor and work with related function to reduce stock ageing.
- Monitor and take action to clear high stock items both FG and NFG.
- Send monthly stock shortage to team.
- Send monthly aging report to team.
Demand & Supply part
- Analyze sales forecast evolution including review with the main actors and build a forecast proposal.
- Prepare and calculate order and submit to principle in monthly basis.
- Follow up and take action with principle to make sure all products will be sent out on the right qty and right time.
- Prepare OTB for next year purchase, keep monitoring and update throughout the year.
- Make sure that purchase plan is in line with both CMG and principle target, take action if necessary.
- Coordinate with Shipping and DC to clear shipment from the port and open PO for DC to receive shipment.
- Prepare shipment payment document to accounting.
- Set up stock model / store allocation as agreed timeline with brand.
Product related part
- Create new article code and maintain data in system.
- Update ABC class and last 1% to propose product to be discontinued in quarterly basis.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 2-3 years working experiences in inventory management, demand and supply planning functions.
- Good computer skill especially MS Excel.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000