TA 103-18 Assistant Business Controller Manager (Account & Finance)
Location: Central World
- Assist the business in daily running of business, in particular the financial measurement aspects.
- Prepare business monthly report i.e sales report, P&L, SSG
- Coordinate with business, marketing team to prepare budget and forecast.
- Review business performance by comparing between actual, budget and forecast.
- Review sales and expenses booking is accurate and on time.
- Closely monitor overall spending A&P, OPEX & CAPEX for cost optimization and productivity.
- Monitor inventory and account receivable and minimize long aging.
- Support business to reduce old aging stock i.e propose item for outside promotion to ensure only old aging stock is selected.
- Prepare Feasibility of new investment.
- Prepare ad-hoc report as request by business and finance.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or any related fields, preferable from Leading or Overseas University
- Male / Female age 25-30 years old
- At least 5 years of direct experiences from Business Controller or Commercial Finance
- Fluency in English addition to local language and computer literacy
- Highly strong analytical thinking and leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, result-oriented and teamwork-oriented, good attitude, and able to work under high pressure and self-motivation
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000