TA 112-18 E-Commerce Manager(Import Apparel (Import Fashion)
Location: Central World
- Lead day-to-day Ecommerce operation to ensure that all warehouse management, logistics, inventory and replenishment processes and activities are timely, relevant, improved, reviewed and monitored.
- Cooperate with Online Sales, Merchandising and Replenishment in product sourcing and inventory planning to ensure appropriate product mix and stock levels supply including maintaining conversion and sales, and maximizing online output.
- Participate in generating and implementing new activities, improvements and initiatives to increase E-Commerce sales and profitability.
- Lead and execute an E-Commerce project to develop and launch a B2B E-Commerce website aimed at target customers.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to plan and implement online promotion strategies and activities aimed at reaching target customers.
- Manage and control data analytics, market research and monitor industry trends to bring new insights to the company and support new sales opportunity identification.
- Online brand building and promotion activities driving-working with marketing team to plan and design activities to drive branding and online sale.
- Ensure rich and effective product content to attract customers and enhance sales volume.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing.
- 5-8 years experience as Online Marketing / E-Commerce.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000