TA 051-18 Brand Manager (Import Apparel) (Import Fashion)
Location: Central World
- Tracking, analyzing brand P&L and other financial report.
- Developing, executing and monitoring the strategic sales / marketing and brand planning to ensure sustainable sale growth as well as achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Developing budget based on detailed forecasts and managing counters and storing to operate effectively.
- Analyzing industry trends, consumer, and competitive landscapes to identify business.
- Overseeing the sales performances, productivities and effective operation.
- Planning and managing a healthy inventory level.
- Creating and working closely with team on marketing / promotion campaign to enhance sale and brand equity.
- Acting as liaison between company and brand HQ to ensure all brand requirements and standard are met. Maintain good relationship with principles while acting in the best interested of company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Business Management or any related field.
- Min. 5 years' experience in sales management of fashion retail business.
- At least 2 years experience at a managerial level with ability to run the business unit independently.
- High maturity with strong leadership, people management and presentation skills.
- Initiative with strong creativity and fashion sense.
- Can do attitude, result-oriented, self-initiative, maturity and high integrity.
- Strong English proficiency is a must.
- Computer literacy with solid analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills to forecast, identify trends and challenges.
- Strategic thinking and creative.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000