TA 117-18 Senior Demand Planning Manager (Licensed & Own Brand)
Location: Central World
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensure the process and methods followed are based on the best practice (continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches)
- Control inventory targets in order to avoid lost sales or over stock situations.
- Prepare reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to the management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets)
- Work proactively with functional teams such as sales, marketing and operations.
- Arrange product allocation & rotation.
- Open order and fulfill stock, replenishment at POS.
- Prepare open to buy busget.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in demand planning area.
- Strong analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills
- Good Problem Solving Skill
- Good command English and computer literacy
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000