TA085-18 HR Learning Development Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
- Ensures all learning and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision.
- Identifies performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate learning to improve performance.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Aligns current learning and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Develops specific development program to improve performance and behavior.
- Participate in the process of the learning budget planning.
- Manages learning budget in alignment with CG HR, CMG HR and financial goals.
- Manage team to monitors enrollment process and attendance in classes.
- Manage regularly session to get feedback from participants and line managers to assess program and address concerns.
- Measures transfer of learning from learning courses to the practical.
- Ensures 70:20:10 development model and adult learning principles are incorporated into learning programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in human resources or relevant field.
- At least 5 years in HR function with 3 years in the role.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skill.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000