TA068-18 Marketing Manager (RL & New Brand) (Import Apparel)
Location: Central World
- Analyzing & evaluating market trends, consumer behavior, competitors from all marketing activities to identify market opportunities as well as adjust plans based on analysis & feedback.
- ATL & BTL Planning and execution.
- Executing marketing plans of the product to meet established sales & marketing target.
- Managing Marketing A&P Budget to ensure they are spent in line with the target.
- Leading, coaching and evaluate team of marketing to achieve sales goals & marketing objectives.
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Direct Marketing experience in fashion retail with more than 5 years in managerial level.
- Fashion industry experience is preferable.
- Good Budget-management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, creativity and proactive.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000