TA006-18 Product Manager - Mango (Import Apparel)
Location: Central World
Responsible for supporting Sr. Brand Manager in order to analyze buy/sell mix for product categories/product line and manage proportion to be in line. Merchandising planning & Budget control. Works with principle to make and select the proper clothing pieces for the target market.
- Communicating with brand principle (Import Brand) either via phone or emails regarding all product aspects.
- Ensuring that products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities.
- Able to analyze sale trends and plan stock level for each store accordingly.
- Analyzing buy/sell mix for product categories/product line and manage proportion to be in line
- Tracking the delivery of stock, ensuring goods arrive on time and meet quality standards
- Taking care of OTB from calculating and tracking as well as negotiating in case OTB is too high
- Setting product price following the guideline and maximize profit margin
- Helping visual merchandisers to plan store layouts to promote key lines
- Visiting stores to see how products are selling and gathering information relating to customer reaction to products
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season. In case of excess stock, stock clearance planning is required.
- Managing sell through by constantly monitor and trying to find the way to improve sell through with support of the team
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economic, Fashion Management or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experiences merchandising role in retail company
- Strong management skills, problem-solving, creativity, initiative, decision making, good analytical skills, proactive, positive attitude, result-oriented, logic thinking, good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- Able to work under high pressure with leadership skill
- Good command in English and Computer literacy
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000