B-196 Personal Assistant (Licensed & Own Brand)
Location: Central World
Describe about this position in a couple paragraphs
- Provide secretarial / administrative task to support Senior Vice President.
- Liaise with internal / external customer regarding meeting, scheduling and follow-up actions required of Senior Vice President.
- Gather, compile, verify and consolidate data, information and presentation for the management meeting, as well as provide basic analysis.
- Support Senior Vice Present in travel & accommodation arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Thai nationality, female, age 25 - 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in General Management, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- 3-5 years experience as PA to management level
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skill for efficient client interaction
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Active and well organized, result-oriented, high ability to work under pressure
- Good adaptability and flexibility in the working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude with ability to stay positive in any circumstances
- Able to work collaboratively across functions
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet or other equivalent program
Interested candidate, please submit your resume with recent photo, current benefits, and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Marketing Group (CMG)
The Offices at CentralWorld
Floor 11 - 12,
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact Number: 02-229-7000